Our new dangerous goods acceptance check validation tool takes all the regulations, rules, best practices and guidance contained in the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) − the industry standard for almost 60 years and trusted by the dangerous goods supply chain − and converts them into an automated compliance solution.
Optimizing dangerous goods declarations
DG AutoCheck optimizes certain functions related to the booking, preparation and acceptance of dangerous goods declarations to deliver faster and more reliable processing and ensure the safe and compliant shipment of dangerous goods. The system will verify the integrity and completeness of the shipper’s declaration and provide a graphic representation of the package, with the required marks and labels to support decision making.
Simply scan or upload the dangerous goods declaration into the tablet-based tool. That’s it!
Safety, process & cost improvements
- Acceptance check quality is guaranteed and consistent with the DGR
- Addendums to the DGR are immediately applied to the checks
- Staff can focus on exceptions, not routine
- Staff’s Cat. 6 certification is verified and, if expired, access to the system is blocked
- Compliance-related errors are intercepted
- Significantly reduce DG checking process time
- Access both electronic and paper formats
- Distribute check results such as data for the NOTOC or error report to the shipper
- Manage and monitor your organization’s acceptance checks
- Avoidance of non-safety related costs
- Reduce resource requirements
- Reduce the risk of regulatory fines for non-compliance
- Reduce filing, reporting and compliance analysis costs
Want a Say?
Join the DG AutoCheck pilot project
Who should join the pilot project?
- Ground handlers
- Freight forwarders
What are the goals of the pilot project?
- Review of the pricing model
- Input to system development
- System testing
- Review of results
For more information on joining the DG AutoCheck pilot project, please contact us at