Airport Handling Manual (AHM)
35th edition including 4th edition of the IATA Ground Operations Manual (IGOM) - available now!
The AHM & IGOM is your definitive source for the latest industry-approved standards covering all facets of safe and efficient airport operations.
Topics cover: Passenger Handling, Baggage Handling, Cargo and Mail Handling, Aircraft Handling and Loading, Load Control, Airside Management and Safety, Aircraft Movement Control, Ground Handling Agreements, Airport Handling Ground Support Equipment Specifications, Environmental Specifications for Ground Handling Operations
View the AHM Table of Contents (pdf) and the IGOM Table of Contents (pdf).
New industry-approved content
- IGOM 4th edition, view changes (pdf)
- AHM 060 – Quality Management System – completely new content
- AHM 240 – New Chapter: Baggage Codes for Identifying ULD Contents and/or Bulk-loaded
- Over 30 "AHM Number" amendments (pdf)
eProducts more and more popular (CD-ROM & USB)
The AHM CD-ROM & USB Key (SIngle User Licenses only) combines the full content of the AHM and IGOM including the industry known toolbox:
- Fillable forms (MS Word & MS Excel) integrated within the AHM sections
- Specific AHM sections in PDF printable format integrated within the AHM sections
- Animated marshalling signals
- Customizable favorite tabs for most-used chapters
View the System Requirements (pdf) for installing the application. For the AHM 35th edition, the eProducts benefit from a product key activation system to prevent your copy from being mishandled. For help on activation, please consult the Product Key Activation User Guide (pdf). Read more about the End User License Agreement (pdf).
How to get your IGOM (3rd and/or 4th Edition) supplement
The IGOM 4th Edition will be available at the same time as the AHM 35th edition.
The table below gives an overview of how you can acquire your copy of IGOM.
||How to get your IGOM 4th edition|
||Available on a password protected website.|
Login Credentials are in the AHM Preface.
IGOM is on a separate tab within the application
Hand Signal Posters
The hand signals listed in AHM & IGOM are available in two posters, click on the product information further down the page to purchase:
- Guideman Hand Signals for Ground Support Equipment
- Ground Flight Deck Communication Hand Signals
- Airlines; Ground handling companies; Airports including load controllers; Regulatory bodies & government agencies; Cargo agents/forwarders; Contracting companies; Stock agents; Training organizations; Travel agents; System Providers