Airport Development Reference Manual
The Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM) provides guidance on designing airport facilities taking user needs in mind.
10th edition available since October 2016
IATA in collaboration with ACI and key aviation stakeholders have completely redesigned the ADRM with new features in an interactive CD-ROM (Single User License). The following sections of the 10th edition (4th roll out) have been rolled out as follows:
- Traffic forecasting
- Master planning
- Passenger Terminal with a redefined Level of Service (LoS) framework and modernized capacity calculations reflecting the new LoS. Also includes a Baggage Handling System Design chapter.
- Airside Infrastructure
- Cargo Terminal
- Airport Support Elements
- Refinement to LoS graph and guidelines table
Future roll-out will include: Surface Access Systems
Features and Benefits
- Updates of new sections/content when available
- Access at anytime, anywhere (Internet access only required for updates)
- Search function allowing to find information quickly
- Customization options of your copy
- Links within the manual and hyperlinks to relevant external resources
New format, new look
The new format allows for permanent installation on your device.
system requirements (pdf) for installing the application. This product benefits from a new "product key activation" feature to prevent your copy from being mishandled. For help on activation, please consult the
Product Key Activation User Guide (pdf). Read more about the
End User License Agreement (pdf).
Participate in the ADRM community
Register for free to:
- Ask our experts questions
- Be part of the Discussion Forums on hot topics surrounding airport development
- View FAQs as they develop
Order ADRM online
ADRM is a valuable tool for airport planners, airlines, airports, government authorities, architects and engineering consultants involved in airport development and planning, capacity planning, terminal planning, apron, etc.