Load Control XML Messaging Toolkit
The Load Control XML Messaging Toolkit is designed to support businesses in developing open and flexible XML applications for automating electronic transactions or messages. The purpose is to ensure uniformity, mutual understanding, accuracy and economy in electronic data exchanges.
First messages launched!
In line with other IATA industry solutions such as Cargo XML, this 1st edition toolkit starts with two Load Control XML (eXtended Markup Language) messages, developed by the
IATA LCAM Task Force to define a best practice approach:
- UWS message (Unit Weight Signal) associated to Airport Handling Manual provision 581 (AHM581)
- LTD message (Load and Trim Data) associated to Airport Handling Manual provision 517 (AHM517)
New standards bring new benefits
This new standard modernizes the old load control messages by leveraging new technology for maximum benefit:
- Reduces the cost of message development, transmission, maintenance and support
- Facilitates direct exchange of data by providing easy implementation between partners
- Improves data quality and enables quicker responses to frequently changing requirements
- Promotes use of a common, universally accepted standard within the industry
- Provides business rules to improve efficiency and compliance with regulations
- Compatible with other industry standards such as the International Standards Organization (ISO) and the Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated (ARINC).
What's Included in the 1st Edition of the Toolkit
- An interactive client application that enables navigation between schema elements and the message business data
- Load Control-XML message specifications and schema for 2 messages
- Business rules
- Downloadable schemas
- Code lists
- Auto-update functionality
- Message history and version management tools
Products and Pricing
Member airline discounts available where applicable. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for complete pricing details. If you are an IT solutions provider or offer message brokering services, please contact email@example.com for licensing terms and pricing.
9305-01 - Volume Discounts available.
9306-01 (Floating License)