Perishable Cargo Regulations
The Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR) is the leader in temperature control and cold chain management for goods from the food sectors. The PCR provides an essential reference guide for all parties involved in the packaging and handling of perishables products, as well as the most up-to-date related operational requirements.
Optimize your supply chain management with crucial information on the transport of perishable products!
The PCR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of perishable cargo
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Necessary packaging requirements
- Information on the necessary documentation required when transporting perishable cargo
- A comprehensive classification of 100’s of perishable commodities
Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or shipper, the PCR is your essential guide for the for optimizing your time sensitive supply chain.