Perishable Cargo Regulations
The Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR) is the leader in temperature control and cold chain management for goods from the food sectors. The PCR provides an essential reference guide for all parties involved in the packaging and handling of perishables products, as well as the most up-to-date related operational requirements.
Optimize your supply chain management with crucial information on the transport of perishable products!
In response to the pharmaceutical industry's need and request for a standalone regulation, all content related to the transport and handling of pharmaceutical products was extracted from the Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR) into the standalone specialized publication Temperature Control Regulations (TCR) . Therefore, the 16th edition extracted all content related the PCR into the standalone TCR.
The PCR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of perishable cargo
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Necessary packaging requirements
- Information on the necessary documentation required when transporting perishable cargo
- A comprehensive classification of 100’s of perishable commodities
Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or shipper, the PCR is your essential guide for the for optimizing your time sensitive supply chain.
Book and WEB Download