An indispensable tool for all security professionals
Security is everyone's top priority - stay on top of the latest security information with the 10th edition of the IATA Security Manual.
Focusing on the core elements, objectives and project plan principles of Security Management Systems (SeMS), this manual is key for any organization and its staff in adopting this pro-active and risk-oriented approach to aviation security.
New in this edition
This new edition has been revamped and streamlined see the
Table of Contents (pdf) for more information.
- New updates on the growing hot topic of insider threat
- Amended methods and practices to conduct security tests
- Integration of cyber focused elements into SeMS and security risk assessment process
- Sample case study of airline cyber security governance
- Streamlined to focus on Security Management System Development. Future editions
will expand on this area
- The interactive compliance checklist for each chapter (Excel) covering 65 criteria across 8 chapters
- Available as a Web Download, CD (this is the last year CDs are being produced) and introducing the Floating License.
9406-10 - Available Oct 24, 2016
9416-10 - Available Oct 24, 2016. For more information, go to www.iata.org/floating-license. Requires your IT department's support.