Temperature Control Regulations
Transporting healthcare products by air requires complex logistical processes, specific equipment, storage facilities, harmonized handling procedures to maintain shipment integrity. The Temperature Control Regulations (TCR) is a comprehensive guide designed to enable stakeholders involved in the transport and handling of pharmaceutical product to safely meet the requirements.
The TCR provides you access to the most current and efficient practices for your pharma operations and an integral tool to achieve cost savings and avoiding delays by guaranteeing your shipments are problem-free and compliant with international or local regulations. The TCR includes:
- Up-to-date airline and government requirements pertaining to the transport of healthcare and pharma products
- Requirements on handling, marking & labeling
- Necessary packaging requirements
- Information on handling procedures
- The necessary documentation needed when transporting healthcare products
Whether you are a shipper, a freight forwarder, an airline, or shipper, the TCR is your essential guide for the for optimizing the transport of pharma shipments.
TCR Downladable Resources