The Ticketing Handbook is the official guide to worldwide airline passenger ticketing. Prepared by an international group of ticketing experts, it explains the whats, whys, and hows of airline ticketing. It is completed with many easy-to-understand ET and EMD examples.
The Handbook thoroughly details what entries to make on tickets and EMDs. It includes coverage on additional/optional services, involuntary rerouting, Fare Selection Criteria, Baggage rules, Changes to passenger's tickets (Reissue / Exchange / Refund procedures) and more. It also clarifies ticketing entries for fare calculation principles in easy-to-understand language and examples.
- The most comprehensive ticketing guide available
- Quick reference for fare calculation and ticketing entries
- Up-to-date ticketing and electronic miscellaneous documents guidelines
- Written in easy-to-understand language with relevant examples
- Beneficial to GDSs, carriers and agents
The book is accompanied by a Web download application to facilitate searching by use of key words and training with blank ticket facsimiles.