20 Year Passenger Forecast
Partnered with Oxford Economics, we analyze fundamental drivers of air travel demand to identify major traffic trends for the next 20 years, and look into several alternate scenarios as well.
The Passenger Forecast solution predicts passenger demand by looking at factors like:
- The emerging middle class in developing countries
- Diverging demographic outlooks
- Further liberalization of aviation markets
- Climate change
Features of Passenger Forecast
- Bi-annual updates in April and October
- Several alternative scenarios of the future are explored to provide you with varied forecast results, along with a capability to run bespoke scenarios on demand
Multiple formats to suit your needs:
(web-tool): Easy-to-use and fully customizable online data tool, complete with charting and mapping facilities for all
metrics (pdf). To organize a demo, please contact us
Global Report: Comprehensive
global report (sample 1, pdf) including
data tables (sample 2, pdf), and detailed commentary focusing on the drivers and trends that will shape air travel demand over the coming 20 years.
Country Reports: Concise, in-depth
summary reports (sample, pdf) including data tables on the outlooks for the world's largest air travel markets.
Bespoke Scenarios: Please