What WATS can do for you
- Benchmark airlines
- Evaluate the impact of strategic planning decisions
- Identify opportunities to increase business
- Identify and analyze risks
- Present value-add facts about your airline
Who’s it for?
- Airline strategic decision-makers or planners
- Aviation consultants or market analysts
- Airports, Ground Handlers
- Freight Forwarders
- Airline Corporate Communications or HR
- Aviation Suppliers
- Other aviation industry partner
How does it help?
WATS includes detailed airline performance figures that can be easily imported to Excel to enable comparison and customized analysis of the competitive landscape of air transport. It also presents top performer statistics in clear tables for quick identification of the information that matters to you. Finally, it provides a statistical overview and analysis of the aviation market, with salient points presented graphically and highlighted for quick understanding.
Why choose WATS?
The numbers in WATS are submitted directly to IATA by approximately 270 international airlines making it an extremely accurate reference; some of the data is even exclusive to IATA. The reports by IATA’s world-renowned industry experts provide privileged insight to those statistics, based on unparalleled inside knowledge.
Pricing Information and buy online: