Still time to register for the World Cargo Symposium 2012
Partnership at Work
This high-level conference sponsored by MASkargo and Malaysia Airlines will provide delegates with a vision on the future and an update on the current situation. Moreover, it will be an exceptional opportunity to network with all levels of air cargo industry representatives.
The event will feature plenary sessions on Security, e-Cargo, Time & Temperature, ULD, Air Mail, Dangerous Goods, and Customs through presentations, panel discussions and debates.
The 2012 World Cargo Symposium will offer insights into the cutting edge of the industry while addressing the needs to create future solutions.
Participants of the symposium will include:
- Major international airlines and cargo operators such as FedEx, UPS and Korean Air
- Regulators: World Customs Organization (WCO), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), European Commission, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), National Civil Aviation, governmental representatives
- Trade organizations like The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA), International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA), Global Shippers’ Forum (GSF)
- Freight forwarders: multinational companies, regional and national freight forwarders and their associations
- Ground handling companies and major shippers
Visit us at the first ever IATA Expert Corner, where you will be able to discuss air cargo issues and access information on the ongoing initiatives, programs and solutions.
More than 700 people already registered for WCS 2012. Do not miss your chance to join them!