At IATA we want to ensure that you make an informed decision before your purchase. With that in mind we encourage you to explore the product pages of our website to obtain comprehensive product information.
IATA will accept returns and credit your IATA customer account, (a credit note will be issued):
- In full, less original shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee, for *goods returned within 15 business days of the date of delivery.
IATA will accept returns and send you a new copy of the same item:
- If goods are damaged/defective when received and returned within 15 business days of the date of delivery.
IATA will accept returns and credit your IATA customer account or provide a refund:
- In full, including original shipping costs, if we made an error in order processing or shipping and *goods are returned within 15 business days of the date of delivery.
*Please note: returned goods must be in perfect condition and suitable for resale in order to receive a refund. This will be determined upon inspection of the returned goods by staff of IATA. There will be no credit issued for goods that have been damaged or deteriorated in quality to the extent that they are not suitable for resale.
Unless the publication is defective or unless we made an error in order processing you will be responsible for the cost of shipping your return.
IATA will not provide a refund of the following items:
- Web Download products
- CD-ROM / software product that has been opened/taken out of its plastic wrap. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a replacement will be granted.)
The refund will be paid according to the payment terms of the original sale, *excluding cheques:
- Refunded to your credit card
- Issued by * bank transfer (for cheque and bank transfer payments).
*Please note: IATA does not refund by cheque. Bank transfer charge will be deducted from the refund.
Some orders may have also included promotional items. These items must also be returned with your order. If these promotional items are not returned, a fee equal to the value of the promotional item may be deducted from your refund.
E-mail us at:
email@example.com with your customer ID number, order number, title(s) you wish to return and the reason for returning the product. We will send you an email message with a Return Authorization Form (RAF) and instructions for returning the publication(s).
Your return shipment must include the original packing slip and the RAF.
Please allow up to eight weeks for refunds to be processed.
Publications in inventory are delivered 3 to 5 business days following order completion. Please insure to contact us within 30 days of shipment in case of non-receipt. IATA will not provide refunds, credit notes or replacements for items claimed beyond this guideline
There are no exceptions to the above policy.