How to become an IATA Agent
There are several steps to follow in order to apply for IATA accreditation:
- Ensure you meet the local criteria as specified in the 'Travel Agent Handbook'.
- Select your country of application below and read carefully the Application Guide
- Complete and submit the Application Form as specified in the Application Guide
- Pay the Accreditation fee as specified in the 'Application Guide ' (Agents in Europe, Middle East and Africa : you will be contacted for payment once your application has been accepted).
- For any question and support, please register and login to our Customer Portal at www.iata.org/cs and contact our Customer Service teams via the 'Contact Support' tab once logged in.
For agents in Russian Federation please click here.
Select your country to view the documentation that applies to you:
In order to become an IATA Accredited Agent, you need to understand the IATA Agency Rules (IATA Passenger Resolutions)