Procedures and Applications
ID Cards have a one year validity. All fees, as listed in the application form, are non refundable.
Kindly refer to your specific application form in the list below for your appropriate fee structure, currency and payment methods.
- Complete the ID Card Application Form and follow the instructions on the form
- Send your application with signatures to IATA preferrably by email/upload on the customer portal to speed up the process
- Upon receipt IATA will contact you, by email, with your UIR Reference Number in order to pay online. Please note that an ID Card can only be processed with a complete application form and the payment of the annual fee.
- Please always indicate a valid email address. We will communicate with you through email for renewal, special deals, and the payment instruction. No application for the IATA/IATAN ID Card will be processed without a valid email address.
Application Forms (pdf)
The Americas & Caribbean
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Asia, New Zealand & SWP Islands (English)
- Australia & South Pacific (English)
China & North Asia
Card Holder Agreement: All countries except Canada - Canada agreement (pdf)
Renewal notices are automatically sent to your email address 2 months before your card's expiry. For Asia Pacific, the renewal notices will be sent to your email address 1 month prior to the expiry of your card.
As soon as you receive your renewal notice by email, verify the information on the form and ensure that it is duly signed.
Change of employment
If you move to another travel agency, or transfer from one branch to another, you should immediately submit a new application form. Please download a form above respective to your regional location, complete & submit it to us via the customer portal.
Resignations / Dismissals
Contact us via the Customer Portal
Stolen / Lost cards
You can obtain a reissue of your IATA/IATAN ID Card at a reduced fee. Please contact us via the Customer Portal
Change of personal details (email address, etc.)
You must notify us of any change to your personal details. Especially the email address is very important as this is how we communicate with you for renewals and promotions. For a change of your name, please submit supporting documents such as passport, national ID or driver's license. Please advise us of these changes using the Customer Portal