- Sole proprietors
- Shareholders - Owners of at least 20% of the shares in the company
- Managers - Any person holding a management position
- Employees - Any person working for the agency location who is drawing a salary but does not fit into the above categories. However, he/she must be currently involved in the administration and/or sale of travel
- Independent Consultant - A person working for a travel agency pursuant to a written contract or agreement in compliance with applicable laws and regulations (Contract/agreement must be supplied with application form)
- Owners must be owners on record with IATA, devote a minimum of 20 hours per week to the travel business. Partners and stockholders have to own 20% or more
- Be working for a Travel Agency location with an IATA assigned Industry Numeric Code
- Be 16 years of age or over (18 years of age in Canada)
- Devote at least 20 hours a week to the business of the agency in a remunerated position (Minimum CAD 10,000 per annum in Canada)
- Be employed for the company location
- Show on the appropriate disbursement records of the Agency
- Reside permanently in the country where the ID Card application is made
- Cargo, MSO, GSA, TRUE and Travelsellers.com locations are not eligible
False declaration will lead to the cancellation and blacklisting of cards.
Only one card is issued to eligible persons, although they may be eligible at another agency in another country.
Please note that we will only accept applications with a valid email address.
For more information contact ID Card Team