ID Card Benefits for Industry Suppliers
Why recognize the IATA/IATAN ID Card?
- Stringent eligibility criteria and a high level of integrity, through verification and validation procedures, ensure that the IATA/IATAN ID Card is issued to qualified travel professionals only.
- It is the only valid and truly global industry standard in recognizing the travel professional, which provides T&T suppliers with means of identifying and targeting these key influential supporters of their business.
- Over 180,000 ID cards in circulation worldwide, composing the single largest network of bona fide travel professionals.
- Requiring presentation of the IATA/IATAN ID Card assists in minimising fraudulent access to the industry concessions and thereby virtually eliminates potential revenue losses.
- AgentExperience, IATA's private website, provides Industry Supplier access to its global network of over 180,000 travel professionals
- Suppliers reach out to individual travel professionals to promote their products and services in an extremely cost effective manner
- Travel professionals gain first hand experience and can truly sell your product to the traveling public
- It is a win-win situation for all
Act now! Register on AgentExperience and have travel professionals experience your products and services first-hand.
- Our industry is very transient. Use CheckACode to ensure that a card is still active.
- Use CheckACode to reduce fraud and eliminate the use of pseudo codes.
Truly a valuable site for Industry suppliers looking to protect their revenue. Access CheckACode