Travel Industry Designator Service (TIDS)
Designed for travel agents and other tourism sales intermediaries, the Travel Industry Designator (TIDS) is a unique code that allows your bookings to be recognized by all industry suppliers.
US Agents, please visit the IATAN web site.
- Global identification and recognition by major industry providers - see TIDS supporters
- Speeds up reservations
- Protects remuneration
- Visibility through inclusion in all IATA Global Data products
- Eligibility for employees to join IATA ID Card
- Benefits for travel and tourism industry suppliers
- Government license or evidence of registration as a travel related business
- National Travel Agent's Association proof of membership (if applicable)
- 2 letters of recommendations from a major supplier or GDS with whom you do business TIDS supporters.
Sample - recommendation letter (pdf)
- Evidence of a bank account in the name of the company.
See our FAQs for any questions
Complete the application form below and attach supporting documents, including the letters of recommendations, and make the payment as per instructions included in the form. These forms are in PDF format:
Europe, Africa & Middle East
South Asia & Pacific
Do you already have a TIDS code? In order to allow us to keep your records up-to-date and stay in touch with you, please provide us with any changes within your agency.