Civil Aviation Consulting
At the forefront of civil aviation safety and efficiency since 1945.
As air transport expands at an increasingly rapid pace, civil aviation regulatory institutions face more complex challenges to enhance flight safety and security to protect consumers and sustain development.
IATA offers affordable and unequalled expertise to assist you in fulfilling the vision of a safer, more competitive and sustainable civil aviation industry.
IATA provides training and technical support in a diverse range of economic and technical areas as well as advisory services to help your organization develop its own procedures and practices.
Our key consulting services include:
Safety & Security
- Safety and Security Oversight Capacity Building
- Safety Management System (SMS) Implementation
- Implementation of National AVSEC and Facilitation Programs
- Economic Oversight of Privatized Aviation Infrastructures
- Financing of Regulatory Activities
- Development of Civil Aviation Master Plan
- Economic and Technical Laws and Regulations
- Development of Liberalization Strategies
- Restructuring Civil Aviation Organization into Autonomous Regularity Bodies
- Change Management