Air Traffic Management
With escalating traffic growth and widespread capacity constraints, modern air traffic services face considerable challenges. As IATA’s members account for around 83% of the world’s air traffic, IATA is consistently seeking a structured and globally harmonized Air Traffic Management (ATM) framework, supported by a cost-effective and sustainable Communications, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) infrastructure.
How can IATA Consulting help?
IATA offers a wide range of ATM-related consulting services including customized training and specialized professional advice, to assist Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs) and Air Navigation Services Providers (ANSPs) as well as airport and aircraft operators in developing the highest quality aviation-focused services and operational procedures.
ANS Master Planning and Airspace Optimization
- Tactical Operations Support (Liaison Desk Services at ANSP Flow Management Center)
- Airspace Redesign and Capacity Optimization
- Air Traffic Management and Air Traffic Flow Management/System Operations
- Implementation of Collaborative Decision Making
- Air Traffic System Requirements
PBN Procedures Development and Implementation
- WGS-84 surveys
- Development of RNAV (GNSS) Non-Precision Approach Procedures
- Development of Standard Instrument Departure (SID) and Arrival (STAR) Procedures
- PBN workshops and seminars
- Assistance in the implementation of the Operational Approval Process
Who has benefited from our services?
Some clients that have benefited from IATA Consulting:
- For more information on this or any of our other Consulting services, please complete and submit our contact form here.
Opt in for more information on IATA services you're interested in.