IATA offers a wide range of financial products to protect its members’ money, reduce their costs and improve efficiency.
- IATA Perseuss: Card fraud prevention - Early detection - Data exchange within user community
- IATA CardClear: Card sales centralization - Multi-currency submission - All card brands and transaction types
- IATA CardAXS: Settlement of card transactions centralization - Reduction of foreign exchange exposure - Airline specific merchant contract
- IATA CardStats: Consolidates airline’s worldwide BSP credit-card transactions into a single report giving quick, clear information on card sales
- IATA COPS: CreditCard Optimisation Service - Identify and reduce commission fees and service charges
- IATA RevAssure: Reduces revenue leakage in payment processes thanks to fraud management analytics, payment reconciliation, a dedicated chargeback management team.
- WebLink is a reporting system that allows airlines to feed travel agent direct sales into the BSP systems for processing and settlement
- Accessible worldwide, iiNET is presently the most comprehensive, flexible and reliable electronic data exchange and data distribution service available to the industry