CASSLink is IATA's internet-based data processing and customer management system which facilitates interaction and exchange of information between cargo intermediaries / agents and airlines participating in IATA Cargo Accounts Settlement System (CASS).
With CASSLink, CASS participants benefit from an innovative web-based interface that provides them with:
- Airline data input, including File Validation
- Advance billing reconciliation through daily “transaction view”
- Global system access
- Customized output options
- Credit monitoring / risk warning (CICS)
In addition to the standard CASS Processing, other Special Features include:
- On-line correction module
- Customized tax solutions
- GSSA specialized features
- User level control of system access
- Consolidation / multi branch / multi location flexibility
- E-signature functionality
- AWB Stock Management system
- Courier Billing Voucher processing
- Separate CASSLink Import Billing system
CASSLink Plus - Route Analyser
CASS Route Analyser is a CASS statistical product the enables Users to subscribe to Cargo market data from an Origin country to any Destination.
CASS Route Analyser provides four market reports:
- Total Shipments
- Total Volume
- Total Turnover
Routes can include any combination of Airport, City or Country for both origin and Destination, providing thousands of possible combinations.
User can also include a "weight break" or to view Turnover and Yield without Other Charges.
Subscribe (doc) to this valuable statistical data from CASSLink for either 6 or 12 months.
Just want 3 reports on your selected routes? Ask your Cargo Manager how you can receive On-Demand reports or complete the form (doc) and send to email@example.com.
To find out more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Cargo manager.
CASSLink Stock Management
Provides Airlines with an invaluable auditing facility for Airlines, as well as an automated means of allocating AWB Serial Numbers to approved Agents.
Find out more by reading the Fact Sheet or talk to your local Cargo Manager.
CASSLink Export User Manuals
CASSLink Frequently Asked Questions
CASS Import is designed for billing of freight import (CC), ground handling charges and miscellaneous charges due.