Revenue leakage and card fraud must be managed as one interconnected process
Industry sources estimate that 4% of passenger revenue can trickle away through a variety of gaps that can occur in ticket distribution, sales and payment operations. Many airlines are challenged to control systemic revenue leakage.
IATA RevAssure, in partnership with Sutherland Global Services (SGS), focuses on specific areas known to reduce revenue through fraud, weak chargeback management and poor reconciliation of accounts. IATA RevAssure delivers a proven methodology and tailors solutions to work in your environment.
IATA RevAssure supports airlines in managing:
- Fraud at time of booking, bringing manual assessment of questionable ticket purchases
- Wrongful rejection of legitimate reservations
- Revenue leakage at the time of settlement
- Chargeback claims and reduction of these charges
- Challenges and multiple data sources in the reconciliation process
- A dedicated Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service
- A professional dedicated team of fraud experts
- Optimization of all current payment channels
- No fixed fees or annual charges for the services
Find additional information in the Revassure product sheet and do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team for queries and/or information to subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org.