IATA Financial Exchange
IATA Financial Exchange offers a range of services for the industry. The common layer of these services is the electronic invoicing platform that facilitates exchange of billing data information and digital invoices.
By streamlining key processes, unifying invoicing standards and reducing paper wastes, IATA Financial Exchange contributes to foster a simpler and more efficient environment. This enables airlines and aviation business partners such as ground handlers, maintenance companies, manufacturers, airports and others to engage in business through a single channel, and helps to reduce costs and increase efficiency in the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes.
Introduction to IATA Financial Exchange (pdf)
Features & Figures
- An industry platform that connects 370+ airlines and 200+ suppliers (connect one, connect to all)
- IS XML: the IATA aviation e-invoicing standard format
- Optional automated payment methods (IATA integrated settlement systems)
- Billing/billed data exchanged automatically available for ERP integration
- Digital Signature and legal archiving for fiscal compliance
- Choice of submission method (file upload or manual web entry)
- Availability of audit trail for record-keeping
Who can benefit from IATA Financial Exchange?
Any suppliers or entities that engage in business with airlines can benefit from joining IATA Financial Exchange.
How to join IATA Financial Exchange?
To join IATA Financial Exchange, consider the following:
- Accept and sign the IATA Financial Exchange User Agreement
- Review the technical documentation required for your industry segment
- Follow the sign up and certification guide to start using the service
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.