Joining SIS e-invoicing
The following steps are required in order to participate in SIS e-invoicing:
- Review the participation materials (IS Implementation Handbook, Sign-up Certification Guide (zip), User Guide) and make the necessary system/business changes in your internal billing processes
- Read and validate the IATA Financial Exchange User Agreement
- Complete and return the Super User Details form and, if applicable, the Bank Details form. These are found in Annex 1 and 2 of the Sign-Up and Certification Guide (zip)
- As part of the Sign-Up process, complete the iiNET account setup for file transfer and perform Connectivity Testing to FTP server
- Perform Sandbox and Certification Testing for IS-format files (IS-XML). Upon completion of these steps, you will be able to gain access to the Integrated Settlement (IS) web interface (IS-Web) and be able to submit/receive files from IS!
- To help guide you through the above steps, please use the Joining IS Requirements checklist (pdf) while preparing for your IS implementation