Basically we have queries on the Inward Billing Receivable file.
1. On the ISPG 3.2, it is written that a separate IS-XML file will be provided by SIS for invoice generated by third party scenario, eg. Call Day Adjustment. And it refer to chapter 12 section 12.1 for the detail. Can we specifically ask your confirmation that the IS-XML file mentioned is the one with “IPF” in the naming convention?
2. If the answer for point no. 1 is yes, can we ask whether this “IPF” XML file will only consist of receivable invoices and NOT payable invoices? Because what we understand is that if it is a payable invoice, then that invoice will be included together with the normal inward payable IS-XML file (AXMLT-BBBCCCCCCCC.XML)?
3. If the “IPF” XML file only consist of receivable invoices, will it come together with the OAR Receivable (R) file (refer to the below screenshot)?
4. On the other hand, can the OAR Receivable (R) file come alone without the IS-XML file?
5. What we understand is if we are billing other member using lesser exchange rate, IATA will adjust the rate and send us an “IPF” IS-XML file, with InvoiceType “Invoice”, and with an OAR Receivable file. But if we are billing other member using higher exchange rate, IATA will adjust the rate and send the adjustment invoice to us together with the normal payable “XMLT” IS-XML file with an OAR Payable file. Does this mean that the “IPF” IS-XML file will only have InvoiceType “Invoice” and DO NOT have InvoiceType “Credit Memo”?