The Form 1 and Form 1 from Debtors in xml will be available to iiNet users under a zip folder;
Zip folder naming convention
[ICH] + [_] + [F1] + [_] + [Clearance Period (YYMMPP)] + [_] + [MemberCode] + [_] + [PROV (Provisional) or FINAL]
- ICH_F1_110201_AA001_PROV.zip or
Each zip folder contains the following files in these formats XML, HTML, CSV":
- Form 1 with only live members
- Form 1 with only suspended members
- Form 1 from debtors with only live members
- Form 1 from debtors with only suspended members
Form 1 file naming convention
[ICH] + [_] [Clearance Period (YYMMPP)] + [_] + [MemberCode] + [_] + [FileDescription] + [PROV (Provisional) or FINAL]
- ICH_110201_AA001_F1_L_PROV.xml or
I have attached a document to this post which goes into the details of the zip folder and its contents with the naming conventions.
Hope this helps to clarify.
Posted: Monday, February 07, 2011 4:45 AM
Subject: Form 1 xml
in Kuala Lumpur we were told that the Form 1 will be available as an xml file.
Will this file also be provided in the same FTP location? What will be the naming convention?