Please find the answers to your questions as follows:
1. Yes – it is up to you to upload the company logo in your Member Profile.
Member Profile – Locations
1. This is an error in the Sandbox environment. I have raised an incident (4707) to get this addressed by our developer.
Member Profile – Contacts
1. As we leave it up to the Member’s discretion to allocate these contacts, this largely depend on your internal revenue accounting process. In general, however, Misc – General Contact would be designated to the overall Miscellaneous invoicing activities, whereas the Misc Interline Billing Contact is designated specifically to interline billing activities. This is also the contact that is generally required to be designated in the RAM.
2.a) Financial Contact is generally the treasurer or cash-flow manager.
b) The E-invoicing – Reference Data Updates is the contact designated to receive notifications on updates made to the Member location information (this is called Invoice Reference Data).
IS Participation Agreement – Data Exporter
1. Attachment G is only applicable if you are subject to EU Personal Data Protection legislation. If you are not, this Attachment does not apply to you (your legal department can advise). If it does apply, you are the Data Exporter, as the person whose data is being processed has given it to you, even if the service is being maintained by another company on your behalf. If you are using third parties to manage the personal data, and if the EU law does apply to you, the EU may require you to have similar agreements with each of your IT vendors, but this is not a matter for SIS and you need to take the advice of your legal department.
Hope that clarifies.
From: LOW Esther [mailto:PoChee_Low@Singaporeair.com.sg]
Posted At: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:10 AM
Posted To: SIS Forums - Mobilization & Implementation Support
Conversation: Sandbox Website and IS Participation Agreement
Subject: Sandbox Website and IS Participation Agreement
Would appreciate your assistance pls on the following questions: =)
SIS Sandbox website
1) Do we need to upload SQ's Logo?
Member Profile - Locations
1) When I add new locations, the new locations are named "455" and "456".
Is there anyway to change the naming convention to "SIA Cargo" or "SIA Engineering" ?
Member Profile - Contacts
1) What is the difference between Misc - General Contact and Misc Interline Billing Contact ?
2) What does it mean by
a) Financial Contact?
b) E-invoicing - reference date updates contact ?
IS - Participation Agreement - Data Exporter
For SQ, we have different IT vendors for Pax, Cargo and Misc billings. Under page 52 of the IS Participation agreement, with regards to data exporter, do we need to put down the names of all the IT vendors?