Prime Billings - Cargo - Section 4.3.3 Detail Validation:
If the reply is applicable to Cargo billings too, please advice if the following scenarios will be considered as duplicates. If not please advice the criterion used to mark duplicate error.
In case of cargo it could be possible that are multiple outward billings to the same carrier in different or same invoice.
For e.g. Consider the case of an LH PC AWB, BA is considered as the OWN airline
LH PC AWB LHR---BA----FRA--LH-----SIN
In this there would be two outward billings to BA
1. For freight charges from LHR-FRA, billing code PP
2. For other charges, billing code CC
Will SIS consider this as duplicate? Is this a candidate for rejection?
In case of split shipments, it could be possible that the complete flown has happened across months. In which case the carrier may choose to outward the same AWB in different months
E.g. LH PP AWB (100kgs)
LHR---BA (40 Kgs 31-July)----FRA--LH-----SIN
LHR---BA (60 Kgs 01-Aug )----FRA--LH-----SIN
In the above example the first part could be billed in July Clearance period and the second part in August clearance period.
Will SIS consider the second part billed in August as duplicate.Thanks in advance.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:35 PMSubject:
Detal validation for duplicates
For Prime Billings:
- Any prime billing transaction that has been billed twice in the same invoice, or in a previous invoice to the same airline will be considered as a duplicate. This check will be performed for invoices in the last 12 calendar months.
For Rejection Memos:
- Any rejection memo (indicating same rejection stage and reason code) having the same rejection memo number that has been billed more than once in the same invoice, or in a previous invoice to the same billed airline within the invoice’s billing period will be considered as a duplicate.
- Any coupon belonging to more than one rejection chain will be considered as a duplicate.
Note that this is a similar rule of Rejection Memo for Billing Memos and Credit Memos as well.
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:49 AM
Subject: Detal validation for duplicates
Section 3.3.3 Detail Validation states:
Duplicate error: All transactions which SIS identifies as possible duplicates will also be marked in the output process.
What criteria is used to determine 'duplicate error'?