Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please find the replies to your questions below:
1. You can send F12 files until you have fully migrated*. The F12 will be discontinued in April 2013.
However, please note that your interline partners may call the option of blocking F12 claims as early as 12 months after they have fully migrated. Please refer to this other post for more information. Details of this will also be available in the next release of the ICH manual.
*fully migrated means you are migrated for all types of billings in any one billing category (Passenger, Cargo, Miscellaneous, UATP).
2. There is no need to change this policy - you can still send the files every month.
3. Yes - invoice details from the IS-XML can be viewed on IS-WEB.
Hope this clarifies.
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2011 10:48 AM
Dear SIS Project Team
This is Nippon Cargo Airlines/KZ-933.
I would like to ask you for some questions.
1) Currently we are using F12 file for uploading to ICH. When we can't use this file ? We were informed to use until SEP2012 before.
2) NCA and some other airline transmit/upload to ICH one time P04 monthly.This is due to our company policy. Afrer SIS introduction, Is it possible to maintain our policy ?? Or do we need to change to do in every clearnce period??
3) After SIS introdudction, Is it possible for us to see the XML from the other airlines through website or screen of any website??
Appreciate for your reply for them.