Could you help me with some elements of CGO IS-IDEC records. The document :“SIS P3 - CGO IS-IDEC Record Structure v3” defines validation details that the example of the same document “1.5. Record Format Examples” doesn’t show. For example:
1. The document says “mandatory fields” but, in the example, these fields are blank filled.
2. The document says “optional fields” but, in the example, these fields have a zero value.
3. The element 21 of SFI 25 says “For CC Shipments only, insert Weight + Valuation charges from point of Transfer to final destination, in Currency of Listing with 3 decimal” but in the example are filled PP and CC.
4. The element 24 “ Currency Adjustement Indicador” is mandatory in the SFI 25 record but in the example it sometimes is blank filled.
5. The element 43 “CCA indicator” is optional in the SFI 25 record but I have to put Y or N. Could it be blank filled?. The same for the element 64 of the SFI 26 record.
6. In the SFI 29 record the field “porcentaje” must fill with three decimals buy in the example is only filled with two decimals.
7. The calculates in the SFI 75 record are
First we truncate and after add all amounts
regardless of the sign or
First we truncate and add all amounts taking into
account the sign.