Skip to main content

Test Home
You & IATA


You are here: Home » Services » Financial Services » Simplified Interline Settlement » SIS Forums
  • Print this page
  • Share this page

Do carriers need the functionality to UPLOAD cpn listings, etc

This is a read-only copy of the discussions. To view the original, where you can reply, go here. For info on how to log in, please see the instructions.

Created by Debby W (Navitaire) on 2010-08-05 17:16:37 Back to Topics

Do carriers need the functionality to UPLOAD cpn listings, etc

Under the SIS bulletin Key Implementation & Mandate Dates it mentions that GL+6m carriers must be able to UPLOAD all invoices, cpn listings, supporting docs, etc. to IS to your migrated partner. Can't IS get the cpn listing info (or Form C, D, etc listed in ISGP 3.11 SIS output files) from the IS-IDEC? Is SIS planning on generating these things for carriers that request them in their profile or do we really need to UPLOAD them?
Replied by James S on 2010-08-10 18:36:51
Sorry. I'm not sure I fully understand the question.
When we say "upload" we actually mean "submit to IS". Upload includes uploading an IS-IDEC or IS-XML file, uploading a usage file (for auto-billing), or uploading data manually (entering data) via the IS-WEB. And by "submit to IS", we mean any billing which you want processed as an ICH claim.
Thus, I'm not sure where the output files come into the picture. For "upload" we're talking about submitting.
Please clarify. Thanks.
Replied by Debby W (Navitaire) on 2010-08-11 11:22:22
Is there a requirement to create and submit invoices and supporting documents (form 1, passenger coupon listing, etc.) to IS in text or .pdf format where the billed carrier prefers to review the billing using the old format or will this information, if requested, be generated by IS based on the data submitted in the IS-IDEC file. Essentially, the question is do we need to provide anything to IS other than the IS-IDEC file and supporting documentation (coupon images, SPA excerpts, etc.) for individual billings?
Replied by James S on 2010-08-11 15:30:26
You would submit the IS-XML (or IS-IDEC or via IS-WEB) and Integrated Settlement will create the form 1, coupon listings, old IDEC (where applicable), etc.
I think the confusion is in the term "supporting documents". We don't consider the form 1, coupon listings, etc. to be supporting documents.

Additional information

© International Air Transport Association (IATA) 2014. All rights reserved.