Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but we are unable to find definitive confirmation and our project manager is concerned about the lack of confirmed dates and some apparent conflicting information leading to go live.
We would like to confirm -
* Access to sandbox will be available from 8/8/11 - but under what conditions? Is it when we complete our Airline Profile and/or sign the particiation agreement (as was originally stated) or some other requirement?
* If the Profile and /or Participation Agreement are needed when will they be sent out to allow us to return them before 8/8/11?
* We can send in our Super User details and banking details as per Annex 1 & 2 in Sign Up guide any time now, when will the Super User be set up by IATA and when will we received list of permissions so that Super User can begin setting up other User?
* Despite the apparent conflict with the above, the Sign Up Guide seems to imply the Profile will be available mid-August for updating over IS-WEB. Is this the case? This must be updated no less than two weeks prior to Go Live as the link will be closed to allow set up of the system.
* Again, despite the Sandbox date the Participation Agreement will be sent out around mid-August and must be returned by Go Live.
* Could you confirm who will be required to sign the Participation Agreement.
* Go live will still be Period 4 September 11.