Airs@t - Benchmark your service quality
Airs@t is a passenger satisfaction benchmarking survey designed for airlines. The in-depth research covers all travel service aspects of the pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight passenger travel experience, allowing airlines to track and compare customer satisfaction ratings with those of competitors.
See how your competitors are doing
Knowing how you perform vs. your competitors, what passengers think and are willing to pay for is priceless.
Airs@t captures the complete travel experience across all customer touch-points in one survey. All information comes straight from the source: the passengers.
- Get satisfaction benchmarks for 23 major airlines
- Glean information from passengers travelling from
- Get feedback from over
40,000 passengers per year
- Receive survey details on
more than 50 measured attributes
The Airs@t questionnaire is distributed to passengers flying on the following routes:
- Long haul flights between Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Long haul transatlantic flights
- Long haul transpacific flights
- Short haul intra-Europe flights
The Airs@t Advantage
Superior service is a key differentiator in any market, especially in air transportation. Test how you rate against major airlines and understand what it takes to meet your passengers’ needs and expectations.
From reservation and check-in procedures to in-flight services and baggage delivery, use Airs@t to get a true picture of your strengths and weaknesses. Gain an in-depth understanding of the competitive threats to your airline and the opportunities you have to improve customer loyalty.
Gain a competitive edge and build customer loyalty
Benchmark specific routes to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Evaluate the effects of service changes to your competitive position
- Offer the right services to your clients before opening new routes
- Learn which factors have an immediate, positive impact on your performance
- Know more about your customers’ needs and expectations
Get an early reading on the introduction of new services
Assess existing services
- Communicate improvement targets effectively to your line managers
- Monitor competitor performance
- Fine-tune your service to boost passenger satisfaction
- Spot opportunities for new revenues
The Airs@t Report
How does your airline measure up?
Get reports, analysis, charts and ratings covering every customer service touch-point - a must-have reference tool for smart business
Reservations: 5 attributes, e.g. customer wait time before being served
Website: 4 attributes, e.g. ease of booking
Check-In: 7 attributes, e.g. queuing time
Lounge: 4 attributes, e.g. comfort
Boarding: 5 attributes, e.g. helpful and courteous gate staff
Cabin: 8 attributes, e.g. condition of interior
Seat: 7 attributes, e.g. leg room
Cabin crew: 7 attributes, e.g. responsiveness
In-Fight Entertainment: 11 attributes, e.g. selection of movies
Food & Beverage: 5 attributes, e.g. selection of meals
Arrival: 5 attributes, e.g. speed of luggage delivery
Socio demographics and flying patterns: 8 attributes, e.g. gender, age and reason for travel
FFP: 4 attributes, e.g. overall rating of FFP
Asymmetry analysis: the key attributes that most impact passenger satisfaction
Management Summary: overall indicators (KPIs) covering 5 attributes, e.g. overall passenger satisfaction and repurchase intention
With Airs@t you have the option of viewing your reports online via a powerful web tool or creating your own reports via download flat files.
Dare to compare and act with confidence?