Airs@t - Benchmark your service quality
Take a good look at how your competitors are doing
Airs@t is a passenger satisfaction benchmarking survey designed for airlines. Track and compare your customer satisfaction ratings with that of your competitors. The in-depth research covers all travel service aspects of the pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight passenger travel experience.
Knowing how you perform vs. your competitors, what passengers think and are willing to pay for is priceless. How does your airline measure up?
Airs@t captures the complete travel experience across all customer touch-points in one survey. All information comes straight from the source: the passengers.
- Get satisfaction benchmarks for 23 major airlines
- Glean information from passengers travelling from 27 airports
- Get feedback from over 40,000 passengers per year
- Receive survey details on more than 50 measured attributes
The Airs@t questionnaire is distributed to passengers flying on the following routes:
- Long haul flights between Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Long haul transatlantic flights
- Long haul transpacific flights
- Short haul intra-Europe flights
The Airs@t Advantage - Meet your passengers’ needs and expectations
Gain a competitive edge and build customer loyalty
Superior service is a key differentiator in any market, especially in air transportation. Test how you rate against major airlines and understand what it takes to be the best!
From reservation and check-in procedures to in-flight services and baggage delivery, use Airs@t to get a true picture of your strengths and weaknesses.Gain an in-depth understanding of the competitive threats to your airline and the opportunities you have to improve customer loyalty.
- Benchmark specific routes to pinpoint improvement opportunities
- Evaluate the effects of service changes to your competitive position
- Offer the right services to your clients before opening new routes
- Learn which factors have an immediate, positive impact on your performance
- Know more about your customers’ needs and expectations
- Get an early reading on the introduction of new services
- Assess existing services
- Communicate improvement targets effectively to your line managers
- Monitor competitor performance
- Fine-tune your service to boost passenger satisfaction
- Spot opportunities for new revenues
The Airs@t Report - The must-have reference tool for smart business
How does your airline measure up?
Get reports, analysis, charts and ratings covering every customer service touch-point
- Reservations: 5 attributes, e.g. customer wait time before being served
- Website: 4 attributes, e.g. ease of booking
- Check-In: 7 attributes, e.g. queuing time
- Lounge: 4 attributes, e.g. comfort
- Boarding: 5 attributes, e.g. helpful and courteous gate staff
- Cabin: 8 attributes, e.g. condition of interior
- Seat: 7 attributes, e.g. leg room
- Cabin crew: 7 attributes, e.g. responsiveness
- In-Fight Entertainment: 11 attributes, e.g. selection of movies
- Food & Beverage: 5 attributes, e.g. selection of meals
- Arrival: 5 attributes, e.g. speed of luggage delivery
- Socio demographics and flying patterns: 8 attributes, e.g. gender, age and reason for travel
- FFP: 4 attributes, e.g. overall rating of FFP
- Asymmetry analysis: the key attributes that most impact passenger satisfaction
- Management Summary: overall indicators (KPIs) covering 5 attributes, e.g. overall passenger satisfaction and repurchase intention
With Airs@t you have the option of viewing your reports online via a powerful web tool or creating your own reports via download flat files.
Dare to compare and act with confidence?