Airport Intelligence Services (AirportIS)
||AirportIS is the most powerful market intelligence and analysis tool for airports available today.
AirportIS bundled with SRS Analyzer delivers the most accurate and reliable traffic data and timely schedule information available combining total market supply and demand in a single user-friendly platform.
New: Cargo Data, ARC Data QSI Tool now available through Airport IS
Now offered with complete global coverage for a competitive price, the tool features:
- Historical data back to 2005; to 2000 in SRS Analyser
- Schedules and capacity information; week-over-week changes
- O & D global traffic flows for pax with connecting traffic
- Full itineraries, including airline details
- Class-of-service and travel-month data
- Average fares and code share information
Bundled in a convenient web tool for quick analysis, it helps you:
- Evaluate new routes with key point-of-sale data
- Benchmark your airport and determine market share
- Validate true market size dynamics
- Improve demand-forecasting techniques
- Understand and target true high-yield traffic
- Monitor future air service changes
- Build solid strategies to attract your ultimate business prospects – the airlines
Cargo Data: monthly air cargo business intelligence on the latest market performances. Gain fresh insights to support strategic business decisions such as opening up new routes or adjusting capacity on existing ones. With a route-level view of cargo, you can effectively target sales and marketing efforts, optimize revenues and perform critical business analyses.
ARC Data: ARC Data is now available through AirportIS. This means that the information on flights to and from the US is becoming even more accurate. If you need information on passenger streams touching the US market add ARC data for even more accuracy and reliability
QSI Tool: The Quality of Service Index (“QSI”) Forecasting Tool allows airports to perform route forecasts for a single new route with up to three daily roundtrips. The tool allows the user to input many variables that go into this calculation, such as airline, flight timings, aircraft type, connection windows, code shares, and traffic stimulation. The output provides an overview of the different itineraries of passengers that take the proposed flight, the fares they will pay, and the incremental traffic and revenue for the airline.
Request a free trial!