CargoIS Direct Data (CDD)
CargoIS enhanced with CDD
IATA has launched the CargoIS Direct Data (CDD) project to implement a new data source for CargoIS, complementing the information received from CASS today. CDD consists of data received directly from participating airlines. The entire CargoIS portfolio benefits from this new data source.
- Enhanced geographic coverage and greater market penetration
- Market breakdown by commodity & service with multi-level drilldown capability
- Shipment density information
CargoIS product portfolio
CargoIS enriched with Direct Data allows you to access all required information from a single searchable database.
Business Intelligence Package - the full depth and breadth of CargoIS airfreight market intelligence
CargoIS Power Web Tool - a powerful and flexible online reporting tool that gives access to all CargoIS features
- CargoIS Market Focus - a monthly report providing a general market overview of how your company performs
- Standard Reports - a monthly report providing customers with information on their company performance versus the market
The industry solution
More than 20 leading airlines, representing all regions of the world, have joined the CDD Working Group and actively participated to the development of the new solution.
Contribute the data of your network and in return get access to the best available air cargo business intelligence on the market.
For more information on CargoIS CDD or on how to contribute data, please contact us via the address below: