About Statistics Services
IATA Statistics Services runs various statistics collections which are used for a variety of purposes and products. Statistical information is collected first hand from airlines through the following data collection schemes:
- MIS: Monthly International Statistics
- RAS: Route Area Statistics (monthly)
- ODS: Origin-Destination Statistics (monthly)
- WATS: World Air Transport Statistics (annual)
- Airline Industry Forecast (annual)
Airlines, IATA members as well as non-members, are invited to participate in the data collections. Participating airlines receive free of charge (extracts) of the respective Carrier Tracker, WATS, or Forecast publications. Airlines participating in the ODS and/or RAS collections can also access microdata files of the respective collections for a cost-recovery fee.
For more information, please contact us for further details.