IATA recognises that you have invested a lot, both financially and in terms of personal effort.
Providing a third chance to those who wish to truly benefit from their studies, the Third Exam Attempt will enable you to earn your diploma — even after two previous failing grades.
Who is eligible?
The Third Exam Attempt is valid for all Distance Learning students (except for DGR courses), having failed a second examination attempt and wish to re-sit within one year of having failed their second examination attempt.
Familiarise yourself with the important conditions and fees below, and then apply: If you studied the Foundation course in a classroom, contact your IATA Authorised Training Centre to apply; if you are a self-study student, complete and submit the Third Exam Attempt Application Form .
Important conditions for eligible students
Before applying, please carefully read and review the following details:
- You must apply for and re-sit the Distance Learning course exam within one year of having failed your course second examination attempt.
- You can choose to re-sit in any exam session within 1 year of failing. Special registration deadlines apply, and are indicated on the Third Exam Attempt Application Form.
- Once registered, you must sit the first available exam session.
- Ensure that the application form, along with full payment, is received at IATA Montreal by the registration deadline indicated on the Third Exam Attempt Application Form and corresponding to the exam session of your choice.
- If your application form and/or full payment are received late, you will be automatically registered to sit in the next available exam session, provided this is within the one year eligibility period.
- No changes, extensions to registration deadlines or refunds.
- The exam that you re-sit will be the same as those being sat by all other regularly enrolled students.
- Successful candidates will receive the same course diploma as other students.
- Third Exam Attempt fees do not include the provision of any additional study materials.
USD 155 for DNA countries, USD 180 for non-DNA countries