Focusing on important issues such as aviation security and facilitation, ANS management, civil aviation management (from junior to senior level), and technological advancements, this five-course program is designed for managers and heads of aviation organizations in African countries.
This program is for all managers working for a civil aviation administration, an air navigation service provider, an airport authority, an airline or supporting services.
- Receive training from multi-disciplinary and international faculty
- Learn from IATA's global vision and industry experience
- Gain from ATNS' expertise in providing safe, orderly, expeditious and efficient air traffic, navigation and associated services
- Achieve a higher level of professionalism and strengthen your specialized knowledge and skills
By successfully completing all required IATA courses within a 3-year period, you will be awarded one of the following internationally recognised IATA diplomas:
• Diploma in ANS Management
• Diploma in Civil Aviation Management
• Diploma in Safety Management
• Diploma in Airport Management
• Diploma in Aviation Security
View the complete IATA/ATNS Course Schedule
- USD 1,850 for one participant
- USD 3,145 for two participants (Discounts apply only if participants represent a single organisation.)
Need more information? Please contact us!
ATNS - Aviation Training Academy (ATA) http://www.ata.co.za/
- Mr. Dawie Kotze, Manager, Training Support and Finance
Aviation Training Academy - ATA, South Africa
- Tebogo Zulu, S.A. Course Co-ordinator for:
IATA Training & Development Institute &
Aviation Training Academy (An IATA ARTC for Africa)
ATNS Co. Ltd. (Air Traffic & Navigation Services)
IATA Training & Development Institute