Finance in Aviation Training
Get a comprehensive review of financial analysis and modeling techniques used to resolve challenges faced by airline financial managers, and learn how to resolve common problems faced by financial decision makers.
Gain the knowledge to view your company from a financial perspective, and learn accounting terms and concepts to help you manage financial matters with confidence.
Finance in Aviation courses
IATA's Finance in Aviation courses will help you understand payment card transactions from authorization to settlement, fraud prevention and remediation, and why the Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an important step in protecting cardholder data.
Airline Financial Management
5 Days/40 Hours
Equip yourself with comprehensive review of financial analysis and modeling techniques used to resolve challenges faced by airline financial managers.
- Financial managers
- Revenue managers
- Operations, marketing, IT, legal and commercial aviation staff
- “lease vs. buy” decision from a client's perspective
- Capital budgeting process
- Identifying and implementing financial derivatives
- Applying financial techniques to the airline industry
- Utilizing airline cost structure
Learn more about our Airline Financial Management course.
Accounting and Finance for Non-Finance Managers
3 Days/24 Hours
Gain the knowledge to view your company from a financial perspective, and be taught accounting terms and concepts to help you manage financial matters with confidence.
- Business unit managers
- Junior finance managers
- Accounting team managers
- Understand and use specific financial vocabulary
- Apply accounting techniques
- Understand financial reports, including annual reports
- Identify limitations of financial statements
Learn more about our Accounting and Finance for Non-Finance Managers course.
Card Payment Policies & Fraud Prevention
3 Days/24 Hours
Learn about fraud prevention, remediation and why Payment Card Industry Security Standard (PCI DSS), an important step in protecting cardholder data.
- Distribution Manager
- Finance Manager
- Ticket Office Manager
- E-commerce Manager
- Know the payment card industry and the developments that will impact your business
- Improve your card acceptance procedures and efficiency
- Identify the components of an efficient fraud prevention strategy
- Reduce costs when accepting card payments
- Understand PCI DSS and the importance of meeting these card security standards
Learn more about our Card Payment Policies & Fraud Prevention course.