Training Terms & Conditions
1. Special Terms & Conditions for Distance Learning Courses, Ipad Diplomas and Courses with Harvard Leadership & Management diplomas
- You must be of legal adult age in the country of enrolment
- Terms, conditions and fees are subject to change at any time and without advance notice
- Your enrolment period begins at the time of enrolment application. Your enrolment period cannot be extended
- Full payment of enrolment and shipping fees via bank transfer or credit card are required at the time of enrolment
- Training products will be delivered in 10-15 business days upon the payment confirmation by our Finance Department
- You are fully responsible for all customs, duty, tax and insurance fees
- Full and/or partial refund of enrolment fees is not possible at any time
- A course enrolment cannot be transferred to another individual
- An IATA course certificate or diploma is earned by passing the required exam(s) within your course enrolment period
- Exam questions are based on current edition course material
- Upon course enrolment, exam registration is automatically set for the first eligible examination session. Only one course examination is possible in one exam session. Should a first exam attempt result in a FAIL grade, it is your exclusive responsibility to register for a second exam attempt
- Should you fail to cancel an exam registration before the deadline, this shall result in a no show status and count as a FAIL grade
- Missed exam sessions will not be substituted
- You must advise any exam registration changes before the exam registration deadline
- IATA decides the country, city, date and venue for each examination session and shall communicate you this information on the exam invitation letter
- It may be necessary to travel to an examination center outside your community, city or country. All travel and personal expenses as well as travel document arrangements are your exclusive responsibility
2. Special Terms & Conditions for E-Learning courses
- Please provide precise information
- Please do not use abbreviations
- Please check that there are no mistakes
- We cannot deliver to a PO Box
- It is your exclusive responsibility to have access to sufficient internet connectivity and /or computer equipment
Changes to orders & personal information
- To better serve you, we begin processing your order as soon as the online purchase is completed. We therefore cannot guarantee that your request for changes will be fulfilled
- Please be advised that we cannot accept responsibility for shipping and handling fees incurred for items that have been ordered incorrectly
- Please be advised that user access details will be granted only after payment of the order has been confirmed in full by IATA
- IATA requires pre-payment for all orders. Payment may be made using one of the following methods:
- All major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Amex)
- IATA Clearing House (Members of IATA Clearing House only)
- Check/Bank Draft to be mailed with your request and with IATA order number clearly indicated on the front of the check
- Bank Transfer: Funds can be transferred directly to IATA. Please ensure to indicate all available information (product code, company name, etc.)
NB: In the case of Check/Bank Draft or Bank Transfer payments, you may request that a quote be sent to you with all the pertinent order information. Please note that this quote serves as an INVOICE upon which we request payment at the earliest possibility. In the case of our electronic products, access to the data will only be granted once payment has been received.
- IATA will send you an order confirmation via e-mail within an hour of your order being placed. You should retain this for your records, as it includes the order number, details, and total value of your purchase
- If you do not receive an order confirmation, please call us at +1-800 716-6326.
- Shipping notification
- IATA will do its utmost to supply you with user access details if applicable within two working days of payment confirmation
- Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of purchase. Once your order is ready, you will receive a shipping notification via e-mail. It will include information on how to track your order, but please note that the tracking number will only be visible on the UPS website one business day later
- Pre-order and back-order Items
- Occasionally we may list inventory as "pre-order" – enabling customers to receive it at the earliest possible date – or as "back-order" – indicating that we are awaiting a delivery from our supplier. An expected shipping date will be posted and updated
- You agree to comply with each exam registration condition as defined in each eLearning course presentation. Should a first exam attempt result in a FAIL grade, it is your exclusive responsibility to register for a second exam attempt, if this possibility is granted by IATA
3. Special Terms & Conditions for Distance Learning Certification
You agree to satisfy and conduct myself in accordance with all ITDI certification program policies and requirements, (as they may be revised from time to time); and you shall maintain confidentiality.
You agree that you shall at all times act in a truthful and honest manner and provide truthful and accurate information to ITDI. You agree that any intentional or unintentional failure to provide true, timely and complete responses to questions in this application or renewal form may lead to further investigation and/or sanctions by ITDI. You also agree to promptly report to ITDI any possible violations of the terms of this Agreement or by persons who have applied for an ITDI certification or have been awarded a certificate by ITDI.
You agree to notify the ITDI in a timely manner of changes concerning the information you have provided, including your current address and telephone number.
You have reported, and will continue to report, to the ITDI Certification Department, within sixty (60) days of occurrence, any matters, proceedings, lawsuits, settlements and/or other agreements, administrative agency actions, or organizational actions relating to your profession or occupation, including all complaints relating to your professional activities as a professional in the aviation industry, and matters or proceedings involving, but not limited to certification, credentialing, malpractice, disciplinary ethics or similar matters. You also agree to promptly report, within sixty (60) days of occurrence, any felony criminal charges, convictions, or plea agreements or other criminal charges, convictions, or plea agreements relating to acts of dishonesty or unethical conduct.
You agree that if your compliance with any of the terms of this agreement requires or includes an explanation and supporting documents, you will provide a complete and accurate explanation and true copies of the materials to ITDI with this application.
You agree that ITDI has the right to communicate with any person, government agency or organization to review or confirm the information in this application or any other information related to your application for ITDI credentialing. Further, you agree to and authorize the release of any information requested by ITDI for such review and confirmation.
You agree that ITDI credential status does not imply licensure, registration or government authorization to practice any specific profession or to engage in related activities.
You agree that all materials that you submit to ITDI become the property of the ITDI Certification Department, and that ITDI is not required to return any of these materials to you.
You agree that upon achieving ITDI credential, your name may be posted on IATA’s website as part of an Online Registry to be created and maintained by ITDI.
You agree that information related to your participation in ITDI’s certification process may be used in an anonymous manner for research purposes only.
You agree that all disputes relating in any way to your application for a ITDI credential and/or your involvement generally in a ITDI certification program, will be resolved solely and exclusively by means of ITDI policies, procedures and rules.
4. Special Terms & Conditions for Classroom Courses
As per IATA’s intellectual property corporate policy, you understand and agree as a participant that it is prohibited to take pictures, perform videotaping and voice recording of the training session and/or training materials.
You agree that upon achieving ITDI credential, your name and your class picture may be posted on IATA’s website as part of an Online Registry to be created and maintained by ITDI.
All registrations must be received no later than 21 days prior to the course start date. Late registrations will be accommodated, provided that seats are available.
Payment may be made by credit card, bank transfer or through the IATA clearing house - cash payments cannot be accepted. Failing receipt of payment, ITDI reserves the right to deny access to the class.
Complete payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the class (or upon registration, whichever is later), or within 2 weeks of registration for the 20% early bird discount to remain valid. The early bird discount is only applicable to credit card payments.
Payment must be made without any set-off or counter claim and free of deduction or withholding. If you are required by law to withhold or deduct tax, then the amount of each invoice shall be treated as increased to the extent necessary to ensure that after any withholding or deduction IATA receives a net sum equal to the amount of the invoice.
Cancellation made by the participant:
- Cancellation received by IATA more than 21 days prior to the courses commencement: IATA will issue a credit note applicable to any subsequent course scheduled within the twelve-month period following the cancellation. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request to IATA
- Cancellation received by IATA less than 21 days prior to the course commencement: IATA will not refund the course fee. Upon written request to IATA, the participant may elect a colleague take the same course in his/her place without any additional cost
All cancellations must be sent to IATA in writing. Failure to attend a course for which a participant has registered, without having given prior notice to IATA (a ''no-show''), will result in the loss of the course fee.
Cancellation made by IATA:
IATA reserves the right to cancel any course up to 21 days prior to the course commencement and will immediately issue a credit note applicable to any subsequent course scheduled within a twelve month period following the cancellation. A full refund of the course fee can be provided upon written request. IATA will not be liable for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges).
In the event a course participant does not register for a course within the twelve-month validity period of a credit note, the course participant understands and agrees that he/she will not be able to claim the credit from IATA.
In any event IATA will not be liable for any expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges) as long as the course fee payment has not been received by IATA.
5. General Terms & Conditions
Title to all documents, software, and other materials (“Materials”), whether in hard copy, on diskette or in any other media given or made available to the course participants by or for IATA shall always remain with IATA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, no part of such Materials may be reproduced, reformatted or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system without prior written permission from IATA at its sole discretion.
IATA makes no further warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the reliance, implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall IATA be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising under this agreement, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
IATA’s liability for damages under this agreement shall in no event exceed the amount of the registration fees paid to IATA by course participant involved.
When receiving payment via credit card, IATA reserves the right to ask for further authentication, documentation and/or authorization. If such information is not provided within 2 business days after IATA's request, IATA reserves the right to cancel the order/registration until such information is provided and the order/registration can be processed again.
Any payments under this Agreement must be made without any set-off or counter claim and free of deduction or withholding (except as required by law) of any taxes or governmental charges.
If any deduction or withholding is required by law, the Client shall pay the required amount to the relevant governmental authority, provide IATA with an official receipt or certified copy or other documentation acceptable to IATA evidencing the payment, and pay to IATA, in addition to the payment to which IATA is otherwise entitled under this Agreement, such additional amount as is necessary to ensure that the net amount actually received by IATA free and clear of all taxes equals the full amount IATA would have received had no such deduction or withholding been required.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the province of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada, excluding conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute resulting from this agreement shall be exclusively settled by the courts of the province of Quebec, Canada.