Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins
and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
Please read the General Information on Distance Learning Exams, and check the Distance Learning - Course Edition List for Exams when booking your exam.
- Exam Delivery Method: Supervised exam in IATA Exam location. Physical Attendance is required. Depending on exam venue availability online exams are available.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions, Closed
- Number of questions: 100
- Time Allowance: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60 correct answers
- Distinction Grade: 90 correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2
iPad packageFurther training
Select any 4 of the 8 available Aviation Courses in eTextbook format and receive them with a free iPad. Learn more
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.