Prepare yourself to start your career as an airline cabin crew member.
Course format: This is a distance learning course, available in printed or electronic format. This course requires 40-45 hours of self-study plus a 3-hour exam.
- Introduction to Aircraft and Aviation Familiarization
- Crew Member Coordination and Communication
- Customer Service and managing passenger interactions
- Safety and emergency procedures
Download the full course outline
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the "enroll" button below under the "Prices & Registration" tab.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
3. With Harvard ManageMentor modules:
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins
and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of
- Recall emergency ad safety procedures
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members