Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins
and current practices
- Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of
- Recall emergency ad safety procedures
Course format: This is a distance learning course, available in printed or electronic format. This course requires 40-45 hours of self-study plus a 3-hour exam.
- Introduction to the airline industry and aircraft
Crew member coordination and communication
Customer service and managing passenger interactions
Safety and emergency procedures
Download the full course outline
This course is recommended for:
- Aspiring cabin crew members
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the "enroll" button below under the "Prices & Registration" tab.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
3. With Harvard ManageMentor modules: more information