DescriptionPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
This training program combines IATA's trusted Airline Customer Service course with Harvard ManageMentor (HMM), a state-of-the-art, media-rich training platform furnished by Harvard Business School faculty, global business leaders and practitioners in the field of leadership development.
Course format: This is a distance-learning program requiring 40-45 hours of online self-study.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Build or refresh management and leadership skills
Respond to management challenges effectively
IATA course topics
Improved Standard of Customer Service
Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
Customer Contact Techniques
Harvard ManageMentor modules
This valuable online reference tool, used by companies around the world, will help you handle day-to-day management issues.
HMM offers the following on-demand features to help you achieve more on the job:
- Concise lessons and tools for fast and effective learning
- Videos featuring Harvard University faculty, trusted experts, and next-generation emerging leaders
- Editor’s Choice articles featuring up-to-the-minute business expertise, selected and updated quarterly by Harvard Business Publishing editors
- Hundreds of new checklists, self-assessments, worksheets, and handouts to facilitate the application of new ideas to your own work environment
- Personalized experience: goals, skill development, and action planning to help you quickly apply new skills
- Post-topic, On-the-Job component where you work on your action plan and receive content, tips, and reminders
HMM module content
This course is recommended for:
Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
Cargo reservations and receiving staff
Public relations and sales support personnel
You will receive an IATA certificate upon successful completion of the IATA exam.
An HMM certificate of completion is awarded for each module, provided you obtain a passing grade of 70%. You may track your progress within the HMM platform.
Upon successful completion of the 10 required HMM modules and the IATA Cabin Crew Training course, contact us to claim your IATA Leadership and Management Diploma.