Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 3 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Managing stress
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference.
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the "enroll" button below.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping! Register here (pdf).
3. With Harvard ManageMentor modules: more information
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
This course is recommended for:
- Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Flight attendants
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More