Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 3 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level
- Improved Standard of Customer Service
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Contact Techniques
- Cross-cultural Awareness
- Managing stress
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference.
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the "enroll" button below.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping! Register here (pdf).
3. With Harvard ManageMentor modules: more information
This course is recommended for:
- Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
- Cargo reservations and receiving staff
- Public relations and sales support personnel
- Flight attendants