Analyze and control your airline's financial performance.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 2.5 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Evaluate the financial manager's role within the airline management team
- Conduct financial analyses
- Initiate change and improve performance using a functional approach to cost management
- Apply your knowledge thanks to hands-on experience with airline case studies
Table of Contents (pdf)
- Airline capital structure and cost classification
- Sources and application of funds
- Cash management and financial planning
- Airline financial control
- Capital budgeting
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Financial officers and accountants
- Treasury managers
- Station accountants and cost analysts
- Business unit managers and business analysts
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
This course if offered in the following formats:
- Printed Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the "enroll" button below.
- eTextbook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping! Register here (pdf).
- With Harvard ManageMentor modules: more information
- Customers may contact us for more information.
|Find related courses: