Start with the essentials. Learn everything you need to know to launch a career in the airline industry.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Know the history, current scale and scope of the airline industry
- Find out about the multiple operational and business functions of airlines
- Describe the duties and responsibilities of key airline personnel
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 2.5 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level and Professional
This course is recommended for:
- Entry-level airline industry staff
- Newcomers to the airline industry
Table of Contents (pdf)
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the "enroll" button below.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More