Quality Management Systems lay the framework for consistent performance throughout an airline’s activities. This course provides an introduction to QMS components and objectives that you can establish within your operations.
Learn the key regulatory and operational requirements for designing and controlling an efficient QMS, then practice your skills in process mapping, procedure writing and audit finding review during a series of practical exercises.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 32 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the quality requirements of key regulatory bodies and national authorities such as ISO, EASA, and FAA
- Outline the key practices required to maintain a QMS: the quality policy, procedures, audit, and reports
- Develop your process mapping and procedure writing skills
- Prepare yourself for further specialization and training in QMS implementation
This course is designed for airline staff, including:
- Management new to the field of quality
- Quality internal auditors
- Operations managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More