Drive a culture of excellence around customer service and communication.
This course covers the principles of customer service from the perspective of passengers, airlines and airport businesses. Learn how to manage different categories of customers and service consumers, and how you can meet their respective needs within your organization.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of airport business and operations
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of customer service excellence
Introduce a customer service program leading to the creation of a quality service culture throughout the organization
Focus on customer satisfaction
Evaluate current customer processing tools, e-services and social media applications
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airport Terminal Managers and Supervisors
Airport Terminal Service Providers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.