Did you know that in the past 5 years, 42 participants from 12 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Airports interact with a wide range of customers and it is important to have the correct processes in place to ensure a positive customer experience. During this course learn how you can improve organizational effectiveness in an airport environment by progressively changing attitudes, practices and structures. Gain the skills you need to promote a quality culture throughout your organization, and understand the benefits of providing a sustainable quality and cost profile of customer services.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of airport business and operations
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Dec 11 - Dec 15, 2017 - United Kingdom, London (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
Develop a customized TQM strategy and quality culture for your airport
Manage your operations with a systematic process-based approach
Increase team coordination and customer satisfaction
Implement the Six Sigma methodology in your organization
- Developing a continuous airport improvement plan
- Understanding passenger needs
Managing operational expectations
- Measuring quality management
- International Standardization Organization (ISO)
Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Assessing airport quality
- Low cost carrier requirements
- Managing quality related costs
- Environmental impact of aviation
- Analyzing key indicators in aviation with a case study in Eurocontrol
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Quality Managers and Officers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.