DescriptionPrices & Registration
These lessons introduce the norms and standards used at airports as well as practices that can enhance the safety and efficiency of airport operations.
Format: eLearning course
Length: 100 minutes
- Airport familiarization, signs and markings, lighting and services
- Runway information and limits
- Land and hold short operations (LAHSO)
- Runway incursion prevention
- Understand airport operating procedures, markings and signs
- Understand flight controls, airplane axes and attitudes
- Understand maneuvering flight and flight loads that affect aircrafts
- Understand wake turbulence
- Pilot Instructors
- Anyone interested in receiving ab initio training
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Improve your language skills through our joint programs with Rosetta Stone®, Berlitz® and other specialized language programs. More