Understand state rights and obligations, charging policy, facilities financing, management and control. Designed for Air Navigation Service Providers.
- This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Understand legal and financial issues in the delivery of Air Navigation Services
Examine aviation economic regulatory issues
Review Airport and Air Navigation Services pricing and charging principles based on ICAO Doc 9082
Set pricing and charges for Air Navigation Services in a balanced manner to support a sustainable aviation industry
Apply tools to finance the provision of Air Navigation Services: funding life cycle, capital raising, investment priciples, managing Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), managing investor relations, managing stockholder interests versus management interests.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Senior managers and aspiring managers in organizations providing Air Navigation Services
Project managers in the management of change programs
Managers from Civil Aviation Authorities responsible for regulating or delivering Air Navigation Services
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.